炎黄之子 Great Dragoons
Hello in Forum -> 炎黄之子 Great Dragoons TM Guild
炎黄之子 Great Dragoons
Hello in Forum -> 炎黄之子 Great Dragoons TM Guild
炎黄之子 Great Dragoons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

炎黄之子 Great Dragoons

Ancient Power

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

server will not be wiped after OBT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
meexis

meexis

server will not be wiped after OBT Empty
PostSubject: server will not be wiped after OBT   server will not be wiped after OBT Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:56 pm

Quote :
There won't be a wipe after OBT.

No one else i have seen has reported on the forums about lagging, but we'll look into it. Please make a post in the game issues forums about something like this. It allows others with a similar problem to see your post and comment and we can try to judge the scale of the issue better.

The new player locations issue we are taking up with the devs, but the idea is that the nations should be working together to take over the world. Your neighbour is your friend.

We know that this is an issue and we are looking to find a way to make it work better. Just sending out the relocation scrolls is a very short term solution, but it is a possibility, we'll see.

Item shop should be opned at the end of the OBT, but we may open it sooner.

spotted this on the forums a min ago. Smile
Back to top Go down
波风水门【Minato】
Admin
波风水门【Minato】

Location : England(Sheffield)/China(Beijing)/South Korea(Seoul)/New Zealand(Christchurch)

Sats
Fame: 20226
Territory: 900

server will not be wiped after OBT Empty
PostSubject: Re: server will not be wiped after OBT   server will not be wiped after OBT Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:00 pm

i just checked the TM forum,and i left a comment after Leechbr,seems the GM was talkign abut only a few player get the lag problem,and they maybe not really take it on a seriously level, so i left this as my report to the GM.
"Hello! GM my name is ChinaMinato in TM, and as someone know i am the Main GDS guild leader,also i am response for 2 GDS expanded Guilds.which is GDS-2 and GDS-RA, so far 3 Guilds had over 200 players, as i know from most of them,they do having problem with game server,and reported to me with a email about this lags and the battle join bug, i think most of us all having same problems as i know , so its not only for a few players get the problems i think all of the players had hard time for playing .The bug start from 4 days ago!So plz fix it ASAP many thx!"
Back to top Go down

server will not be wiped after OBT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
炎黄之子 Great Dragoons :: TM Event, Forums-
Jump to: