炎黄之子 Great Dragoons
Hello in Forum -> 炎黄之子 Great Dragoons TM Guild
炎黄之子 Great Dragoons
Hello in Forum -> 炎黄之子 Great Dragoons TM Guild
炎黄之子 Great Dragoons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

炎黄之子 Great Dragoons

Ancient Power

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[GDS]-#2 Recruitment!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timesh-2

Timesh-2

[GDS]-#2 Recruitment! Empty
PostSubject: [GDS]-#2 Recruitment!   [GDS]-#2 Recruitment! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:06 am

Hello Great Dragoons!! Very Happy

As you all know GDS-2 is working hard to get new players and grow into the top 5 of the rankings. I have been sending emails to china players without guilds with the following message:

-----------------------------------------
Hello fellow Chinese player! GDS-2 is recruiting all chinese players and we would like to ask you too! We are the brother-guild of the Top-Guild [GDS]. We plan on uniting chinese players and eventually win this game. Your help is needed and it would be good for you too, because you will be allies with over 100 China players! We hope to have you in soon..

Send me an email back or apply to the guild if youre interested Smile Any questions are welcome,
Greetings Timesh (officer GDS-2)
------------------------------------------

Chinaminato wanted me to post this on the forums so that others can see and perhaps use this tongue
Back to top Go down
波风水门【Minato】
Admin
波风水门【Minato】

Location : England(Sheffield)/China(Beijing)/South Korea(Seoul)/New Zealand(Christchurch)

Sats
Fame: 20226
Territory: 900

PostSubject: Re: [GDS]-#2 Recruitment!   [GDS]-#2 Recruitment! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:13 am

Its classic, by sending this email, u will recuiting more players XD
Back to top Go down
Elios-_#2
Admin
Elios-_#2

Sats
Fame: 1337
Territory: 1337

PostSubject: Re: [GDS]-#2 Recruitment!   [GDS]-#2 Recruitment! Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:39 am

just some info GDS-2 have reached level 4 :/ theres 33 players atm. and almost 140k fame and rank by territory we are 8 by level 5 and by members 8 maybe were in higher position but it doesnt refresh as often as i would want ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GDS]-#2 Recruitment!   [GDS]-#2 Recruitment! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[GDS]-#2 Recruitment!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
炎黄之子 Great Dragoons :: [GDS]-2 official page-
Jump to: